1. We respect your privacy and recognize the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, physical and email address, citizenship, and phone number) which and if you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate and necessary standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on this Website.
3. In general, you can visit this Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet Protocol address from which people visit us/ our Websites and analyze this data for trends and statistics independently or as per our agreement with our third party service providers, but the individual user remains anonymous. We use the information we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our Website, which Website you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. We develop statistics that are helpful to understand how our visitors can use this Website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our Website and to administer and improve our Website. This statistical data is interpreted by us in its continuing effort to present the Website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
4. Some of our web pages including our third party service providers store and use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which a web site can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you. You agree that we or our third party service providers collect your IP address or other unique identifier. At times, we also use these identifiers to collect information regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of our sites. We, either through ourselves or our affiliates or group companies may combine your IP address with other personally identifiable information for marketing and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, so we can optimize our products and services and customize this Website for you.
5. We may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through cookies, web beacons and other technical methods with personally identifiable information in order to understand and improve your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services you prefer or are likely to be of interest to you.
6. We also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send you for a number of purposes including: to determine whether you have opened or forwarded those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails; to customise the display of the banner advertisements and other messages after you have closed an email; and to determine whether you have made an enquiry or purchase in response to a particular email.
8. There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, physical and email address, citizenship and phone number. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit this Website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
9. We will not sell, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without your consent of the user or customer save and except to any of our affiliates or group companies for helping you in receiving home loans or other purposes in relation to the businesses of our affiliates or group companies and as may be required by legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to any person). Further, Surendra Properties will allow its affiliates, suppliers, real estate builders and brokers to access the information for purposes of confirming your registration and providing you with benefits you are entitled to.
10. We will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
12. When you register with this Website, you agree that we or any of our partners/ affiliate/ group companies may contact you from time to time to provide the offers/ information of such products/ services that we believe may benefit you. Also, you agree that we may provide information so collected from you to government authorities or any court of law as per the applicable laws of India or as per our agreement with our third party service providers or any third party.
13. Because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information collected from you to another country, but among our affiliates and group companies, for purposes such as for storage, or for carrying out the processing detailed above, or because of where our servers are located.